1. [SP Flash tool ##download##]
2. [Android ADB drivers ##download##]
3. [Flare X v3 Stock Firmware ##download##]
4. Laptop or Desktop Computer
5. USB Cable for communicating between PC and Smartphones
1. Disconnect your phone if connected with USB to the PC, and turn OFF the phone completely, also take out the battery if possible.
2. Now connect or reconnect the USB cable to the phone with the PC while the phone is still off, Windows should pop up and begin to install the MTK65XX Preloader Drivers, this only happens if you installed the Mediatek Preloader USB Drivers correctly in Windows. After they successfully installed, disconnect the USB cable again.
2. Extract SP Flash tool on your computer and launch it.
3. Open the folder you extract it to and locate flash_tool, double click on it to open. 4. Once it is launched, hit the Scatter-loading button. 5. Locate the scatter file in the backup or Rom of the phone that you downloaded. It’s usually a text file. 6. Hit the “Download’ button in SP Flash Tool to begin the flashing process. (make sure that the mode is Format + Download) 7. Connect your Smartphone to the computer with a USB without battery then quickly put the battery. 8. Once the Flashing is complete you will see a green circle confirming… With Download OK 9. Close the SP Flash Tool and disconnect your phone from the computer. Congratulation, your Smartphone is now flashed with the new Stock Rom you downloaded.You can follow this tutorial too on HOW TO FLASH FIRMWARE/STOCKROM VIA SPFT
Harry Reyes (Stock firmware)
Flare X v2 Family