“Use WinRar or 7zip to extract the firmware”
“Extract the files to your desired folder”
“If you encounter error in flashtool, use different version of it.”
Installing Driver with AutoInstaller
First try the Alternative Driver, which is the AutoInstaller. Just open theinstall.exe then it will automatically install the driver. To fully check if the driver is correctly installed in your computer.
Follow these steps:
- Turn off your phone (always powered off is a must)
- Press and hold volume up or down, or you can simple press the two button
- Insert your USB cable without releasing the VOLUME button(s).
- In your computer, it must detect your phone and it will install the MTK Preloader or Mediatek USB VCOM driver.
- Repeat 1 to 4 if it does not detect your phone.
- If MTK Preloader/Mediatek USB VCOM Driver is installed you are good to go in flashing your phone.