MIUI V7 FOR CHERRY MOBILEFOR FLARE S3 OCTA
– Sorry we can’t provide any screenshot. But if you needed some just search the word MIUI 7 in it will exactly look like that.
- Dual SIM (SIM1-3G)
- MIUI V7 Boot animation
- Smooth and Breathing
- Themes from Miui v7 Update
- PowerMenu options
- Patch for 13MP Added
- Theme Authorization
FLASH MIUI V7 FOR FLARE S3 OCTA
- Reboot your Flare S3 Octa into recovery. You can use “Quick Reboot” application from Google play.
- Tap Wipe Data / Factory Reset.
- Wipe cache partition.
- Go to Advance > Wipe Dalvi cache.
- Tap Install zip from SDcard then choose the custom ROM you want to flash.
- Tap Install zip again then flash the dap_r6.5.zip.
- Choose reboot system now.
- Installing and Activating Xposed Modules
Go to Settings > Custom options > Xposed
Check all Modules.
Install Framework then Reboot.
tap Mod Mihome from on to off.
Apply Mihome configuration then exit.
- Camera flash whenever a text message arrives.
Go to Settings > Custom Settings > Flash.
Uncheck all checked Mandarin boxes then exit.
Open the Dual SIM Control application
Press on “Set SIM 2 as 3G”
If you want to set as “WCDMA Only”
Go to Settings > About phone then tap the Internal memory 4 to 5 times, it will lead you to test mode.
From testing mode, choose Phone Information 2
You’ll see “WCDMA Preferred” tap it and change to “WCDMA Only”.
If any chance that your flare s3 octa doesn’t have a signal, it means your IMEI is invalid or null. To restore your IMEI follow the guide “Fix invalid IMEI and NVRAM error“.
Enjoy your new MIUI v7 custom ROM however if you want to switch to another ROM just search from this blog. You might also need to revert to stock ROM or firmware see my guide “Cherry Mobile Flare S3 Octa Stock ROM (SPFT/CWM)”. Thank you for reading.