Today im going to teach you on how to root and Install CWM Recovery on Lenovo A369i
Easy Root Lenovo A369i Without PC
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your device, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Boromir or Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your Device.
- Once the process is done means you have successfully rooted your device.
Viola! That’s it your Lenovo A369i is now rooted to check if its successful download this Root Checker on Google Play Store.