Tutorial on How to Flash Stock Rom(Original Firmware) of Acer Liquid Z5 (Z150) via Sp Flash Tool
Welcome Acer Liquid Z5 (Z150) Users!
Is your phone bootloop and you can’t fix it because you don’t have any recoveries? Does your phone still experience lag eventhough your done formating your device or even factory reset(hard reset) it?Facing Deadboot(Hardbrick)? Well, I think flashing it with original firmware is the best solution for your problem.
PC and USB Chord
Acer Liquid Z5 (Z150)
Download the following:
MT6577 USB VCOM Drivers
Sp Flash Tool:
Sp Flash Tool
Stock Rom(Original Firmware):
We are not responsible if anything happens to your phone.
Step by Step Tutorial Fo Flashing Stock Rom(Original Firmware) Using Sp Flash Tool:
*This can fix bootloop
*Making back the Original Rom
1. Ready your cable and phone. Must have atleast 70% charge. Phone must be turned off.
2. All of the files are in zip file, so you need to extract them all.Better if you will make one folder for your files then extract it.
3. Enable USB Debugging mode in your phone.
4. Install all MT65xx-USB-Driver
5.Install USB VCOM Drivers
In Device Manager Right click on PC name(Right Side) and then click on Add legacy hardware as shown in image below.
Now in Add Hardware Wizard click on Next » Install the Hardware that i manually select from a list (Advanced) » Show All Devices » Next » Have a Disk, Now select the any inf file from where you extracted the downloaded VCOM driver package.
Now Click on Next and select Install this driver software anyway and wait for finishing the process.
4. After installation is finished then Restart your computer, That’s it.
5. Open Flash tool click on the Download Tab
Extract the downloaded Acer Liquid Z5 (Z150) stock rom to the new folder you created.
(NOTE: I’m using other screenshots of other phone since I don’t have that device though the process is still the same so no worries).
6. Click Scatter-loading and browse for the scatter file (MT6575_Android_scatter)
7. For Bootloop only
Make sure flashing mode is set to “Download Only” and check mark all except Preloader.
Note: If deadboot/hardbrick set “Download+Format” and check Preloader.
8. Click Download.
9. Turn off your phone, connect your phone to the PC and wait for the flashing to commence.
10. Green Circle image with check
will show once flashing is completed. That’s it!
11. Disconnect your phone in USB cord then open if still bootloop then try to factory reset in recovery settings. To go in recovery mode reboot your phone hold and press power on and volume up simultaneously until recovery mode appeared.
Hope it helps! Thanks!