SudaMod is an OS based on CyanogenMod with combining outstanding third-party code and its own speciality to make a ROM with good experience.
SuperSU on status bar supports night mode
Customisable carrier size
Customisable Navbar height
Add weather lock screen
Advanced info (CPU, GPU and more)
Hide status bar
And a lot more…
SHARED FOLDER LINK:
HOW TO INSTALL:
Download all files in shared folder
Put into Sdcard
Reboot to Recovery
Backup your current Rom
Do a Full wipe (data, system)
Flash Open Gapps (Pico)
Flash Dolby Atmos r6.5
– If you want to use Xposed Installer (Framework/Modules) after first successful boot up reboot to recovery and “flash xposed-v85-sdk22-arm64.zip” then reboot.
– Use XInternalSD to be able to play games with obb data saved in internal storage.
– Use StickMount to access OTG (USB Flashdrive) via OTG Cable.
– To fix Sound Recorder simply change the file type to “wav” and then you can start recording.
– Change Backup Folder Location in Titanium Backup to restore your apps (Backup)
Navigate to Titanium Backup/Settings/Backup Folder Location/Detect/Select Storage/Sdcard1/TitaniumBackup then tap Use The Current Folder.
– Manual install all the contents of “SudaMod_Data_Apps.zip”.
– For more speed:
Go to Settings> Developer Options and set
Window Animation Scale
Transition Animation Scale
Animator Duration Scale
Either Off or 0.5x; I used 0.5x.
Knight Owls Porting Assassins