How to root, install xposed installer, and flash twrp to Firefly Mobile S90q Metal
HOW TO ROOT:
- Download and install the Kingroot app as you would do with any normal app.
- Launch the KingRoot app from the app drawer.
- If your device is supported, then a ‘Try to Root’ button will appear at the bottom of the screen. Just tap this button and let the rooting process complete.
- After the device is rooted, a success message will appear on the screen.
- Due Kingroot is laggy, We need to change to SuperSU…
- Open the SuperSU installer, allowed only and click the big Blue Circle, wait until reboot!
How to install Xposed Installer:
- Install Xposed Installer
- Install Flashfire
- Xposed SDK put in SDcard to find it easily.
- Launch the Flashfire App
- Click the Circle (+) button
- Choose Flash ZIP or OTA
- Find Xposed SDK zip in your sdcard
- Click check in the top
- Scroll down Then tap FLASH
- Then wait to reboot Recovery of Flashfire.
- Boom! you have working Xposed!
- Enjoy to download any Modules
- How to flash TWRP Recovery
Rashr tools (download in Playstore)
1. Download twrp and rename to recovery.img
2. Install Rashr tools or Flashify
3. Flash via recovery
Star Shin Gacuma
Firefly Mobile S90 q metal group