3.3) Install ZIP from external-sd card.
3.4) Reboot .
3.5) After boot, start SuperSU and configure it. Root done!
Rooting via PC and Flash via SPFT
Pros: This tested 100%
Can’t delete file. you don’t need to backup.
Cons: USE PC
Wrong flashing can brick your phone!
Mediatek VCOM Drivers:
SP Flash Tool:
Flare S Play TWRP & Scatter File:
1. Download all necessary files and Enable USB Debugging mode in your phone..
2. Install Drivers USB_VCOM_Driver.rar
In Device Manager Right click on PC name(Right Side) and then click on Add legacy hardware as shown in image below.
Now in Add Hardware Wizard click on Next » Install the Hardware that i manually select from a list (Advanced) » Show All Devices » Next » Have a Disk, Now select the any inf file from where you extracted the downloaded VCOM driver package.
Now Click on Next and select Install this driver software anyway and wait for finishing the process.
After installation is finished then Restart your computer, That’s it.
3. Extract SPFlash tool
4. Copy the BETA-SuperSU-v2.52.zip to your phone.
5. Open flash_tool.exe, click on the Download Tab
6. Click Scatter-loading and browse for the scatter file (MT6592_Android_scatter)
7. Make sure flashing mode is set to “Download Only”
and check mark only on the Recovery
8. Click Download.
9. Turn off your phone, connect your phone to the PC and wait for the flashing to commence.
10. Green Circle image
will show once flashing is completed.
11. Important: Disconnect your phone from the computer, press and hold Vol Up + Power.
12. Boot menu will show, select Recovery.
From the custom recovery (CWM), it is recommended to backup your phone first, before rooting.
1. Reboot your phone then press and hold Vol Up + Power On
the CWM Recovery , click Install zip.
2. Choose zip from storage/sdcard1
3. Select BETA-SuperSU-v2.52.zip
4. Tap Yes Install BETA-SuperSU-v2.52.zip.
Flash it, no need to wipe cache. Wait to finish. Once completed then reboot!
4. Enjoy your rooted Flare S Play.
Then download Root checker in Playstore to verified.
Note: This Picture and Procedure based in CWM but same as in TWRP.
Please give proper credits in my blog and Do not reupload, Instead share this link! Thank You!