How to Fix Bootloop/Hardbrick of CherryMobile Flare S4
Hi this tutorial teach you on how to fix bootloop or deadboot for the device CherryMobile Flare S4
with chipset of mt6753 running in Lollipop 5.1. This stockrom compiled by Denielle Cruz has already Rooted and built-in CWM. Just follow this tutorial carefully.
Note: I’m not liable for any damage for your device by proceeding this you accept any liabilities.
Do it at your own risk!
1. Installing Drivers
1.) Download Mediatek Auto Installer and Extract:
1.1)Just choose your Operating System Win 7/Win8
In Device Manager Right click on PC name(Right Side) and then click on Add legacy hardware as shown in image below.
Now in Add Hardware Wizard click on Next » Install the Hardware that i manually select from a list (Advanced) » Show All Devices » Next » Have a Disk, Now select the any inf file from where you extracted the downloaded VCOM driver package.
3. Now Click on Next and select Install this driver software anyway and wait for finishing the process.
4. After installation is finished then Restart your computer, That’s it.
5. Open flash_tool.exe
, click on the Download Tab
Extract the downloaded Stock rom to desktop of your computer.
6. Click Scatter-loading and browse for the scatter file (MT6753_Android_scatter)
7. For Bootloop only
Make sure flashing mode is set to “Download Only” and check mark all except Preloader.
Note: If deadboot/hardbrick set “Download+Format” and check Preloader.
9. Turn off your phone, connect your phone to the PC and wait for the flashing to commence.
10. Green Circle image with check
will show once flashing is completed. That’s it!
11. Disconnect your phone in USB cord then open if still bootloop then try to factory reset in recovery settings. To go in recovery mode reboot your phone hold and press power on and volume up simultaneously until recovery mode appeared.
Please give proper credits and do not reupload. Instead share this link. Thank You!
Denielle Cruz for all the files