[TUT] How to fix bootloop O+360 Extreme via SPFT
O+ 360 Extreme specs:
5.5-inch HD (1280×720) IPS display
1.7GHz MediaTek MT6592 octa-core processor
Expandable 16GB internal storage
Supports up to 32GB MicroSD card
13MP rear camera with flash
8MP front camera with flash
Dual-SIM (MicroSIM + Regular)
Android 4.4 Kitkat
Dimension: 154 x 79 x 7.8mm
Mediatek VCOM Drivers:
SP Flash Tool:
O+360 Stock rom
1. Download all necessary files and Enable USB Debugging mode in your phone..
In Device Manager Right click on PC name(Right Side) and then click on Add legacy hardware as shown in image below.
Now in Add Hardware Wizard click on Next » Install the Hardware that i manually select from a list (Advanced) » Show All Devices » Next » Have a Disk, Now select the any inf file from where you extracted the downloaded VCOM driver package.
3. Now Click on Next and select Install this driver software anyway and wait for finishing the process.
4. After installation is finished then Restart your computer, That’s it.
5. Open flash_tool.exe, click on the Download Tab
Extract the downloaded O+360 Extreme stock rom to the new folder you created.
6. Click Scatter-loading and browse for the scatter file (MT6592_Android_scatter)
7. Make sure flashing mode is set to “Download Only”
and check mark all except Preloader
8. Click Download.
9. Turn off your phone, connect your phone to the PC and wait for the flashing to commence.
10. Green Circle image
will show once flashing is completed.