How to root and Install Philz Touch Recovery in Acer Liquid Z520
Acer Liquid Z520 specs:
5-inch display @ 854 x 480 resolution, 187 ppi
1.3GHz MediaTek MT6582M quad-core processor
8GB internal storage
expandable up to 32GB
8MP rear camera with LED flash
2MP front camera
Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
DTS sound technology
154 x 86 x 6.4mm
Android 4.4.2 KitKat
Warning: Rooting can void your warranty! Do it at your own risk!
CM flare 4
Kingroot4.1.zip (download and extract)
- First of all download full APK file of kingroot.
- If you use your computer to download the file, then you need to transfer in your device.now open the APK file with your phone file manager.
- before installing this app first ensure that you have allowed third party installations in your device you can check this option by your device setting.
- Go To Setting > Security > and there you can tick the “Unknown sources” box.
- After successful installation, start the application and wait for Kingroot to fully analyze your device. after a few seconds you will see the main window,
- Click the Big Green Circle on your device that says Root and wait for a few minutes make sure you have a good internet connection.
- After a few minutes, you should see a tick mark in a green circle and the blue horizontal bar below the green circle, which means that your device has been successfully rooted.
Now download rootchecker in playstore to verified!Flash Philz touch Recovery
Step 1:Install rashr_tool.apkStep 2: Move the recovery.img in your SDCARD outside the folder which you can see easily.
Step 3: Open Rashr Tools Grant SuperSu
Click Recovery from Storage
Then choose Recovery.img Click OK
That’s it! You can backup and install your desired custom rom now! ..
Acer Liquid z520 group