Warning: Rooting can void your warranty! Do it at your own risk!
Download all and extract:
TWRP_22.214.171.124.rar for K3 Note
TWRP 126.96.36.199 for Lenovo A7000 plus
Installing CWM/TWRP recovery in Lenovo A7000 via SPFT
- Make sure you have enough Battery atleast 60% and above.
- Download and extract LenovoUsbDriver_1.0.14.rar then install AIO_LenovoUsbDriver_autorun_1.0.14.exe in PC
- Download and extract SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1516.00.rar and open folder then click flash_tool.exe
6. Click the Download button
7. Plug and connect Lenovo A7000 Plus to PC /computer via USB cable without unplugging battery and without pressing any button.
8. Wait some time to receive notification Download OK and green check icon
9. Done, please unplug the Lenovo A7000 plus of PC / computer and into TWRP Recovery by pressing and holding all buttons (volume up + power button + volume down) until the TWRP appear. done!
ROOT way through TWRP
Note: Do not update via OTA. Please unroot first.