How to change firmware of Cherry Mobile Cubix Cube 2 to Jiayu G6 Stockrom via SPFT
This tutorial is able to help you oh how to change firmware of CM Cubix Cube 2 to Jiayu G6 Stockrom via SPFT, the fact that OEM of Cubix Cube 2 is Jiayu G6 so this is 100% compatible to flash this firmware. I suggest to backup your IMEI first and backup your ROM.
This Rom has partition internal memory divided into two drive unlike in CM Cubix Cube 2 hence that this device have internal memory only . This can help you to save file in other drive of your phone.
This more complicated procedure you need PC for flashing.
Jiayu G6 Stock rom
1. Download all necessary files and Enable USB Debugging mode in your phone..
In Device Manager Right click on PC name(Right Side) and then click on Add legacy hardware as shown in image below.
alt=”SPFT Screenshot 1″
Now in Add Hardware Wizard click on Next » Install the Hardware that i manually select from a list (Advanced) » Show All Devices » Next » Have a Disk, Now select the any inf file from where you extracted the downloaded VCOM driver package.
3. Now Click on Next and select Install this driver software anyway and wait for finishing the process.
4. After installation is finished then Restart your computer, That’s it.
5. Open flash_tool.exe, click on the Download Tab
Extract the downloaded Jiayu g6 stock rom to the new folder you created.
6. In SPFT, Click Scatter-loading and browse for the scatter file (MT6592_Android_scatter)
7.Make sure flashing mode is set to “Download+Format” and check all.
8. Click Download.
9. Turn off your phone, connect your phone to the PC and wait for the flashing to commence.
10. Green Circle image with check
will show once flashing is completed. That’s it!
11. Disconnect your phone in USB cord then open if still bootloop then try to factory reset
in recovery settings. To go in recovery mode, Just reboot your phone hold and press power on and volume up
simultaneously until recovery mode appears.Credits:
Gio for testing
Cube Cubix2 group