[TUT] How to fix bootloop Alcatel Flash Plus and Flash using SPFT
Download and Extract all:
- Brain and Patience
- PC and USB Chord.
- Drivers – ADB DRIVER
- SPFlashtool – Click Here
*Step by Step tutorial for fixing AOFP*
- Ready your cable and phone. Phone must be turned off. Insert cable to PC.
- Extract the Files for SPFlashtool (full stock firmware)
- Extract the SPFlashtool
- Extract the downloaded Driver and Install. To install. Go to device manager > Plugin your phone > Wait for the device to pop up >quickly right click and update driver software > browse my computer and locate where you extracted the driver folder. After installing, unplug phone again.
- Open SPFlashtool then select Scatter Loading then locate the scatter file located in Files for SPFlashtool (Full Stock Firmware).
- Choose Firmware Upgrade then click Download and plug in your Phone.
- Wait untill its finished flashing. If success, there must be a Green Check Popped Up on SPFlashtool.
- Reboot and Enjoy. 🙂 (y)
***UPDATE*** For those who wants to update there firmware from 15.05.13 to 15.07.14. Flash this zip file in TWRP Recovery.