How to Install CWM Recovery in Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 Smartphone
So, let’s begin. Follow instructions below to install latest cwm recovery in your galaxy mini handset.
- Make sure you have got Gingerbread OS on your galaxy mini : Upgrade to GB if you don’t have.
- Download Odin Multidownloader v4.38 for GTS5570, Tass_v1.ops and latest Clockwork Mod Recovery if you do not have them already.
- Run Odin Multi downloader v4.38 and select the Tass_v1.ops by clicking OPS button.
- Select One Package Option and Click One Package button and select the recovery file name (CWM-126.96.36.199-Touch2-yagya.tar.md5) file you downloaded.
- Leave other settings to default (i.e. don’t change any other options/settings)
- When you are done reboot your phone in download mode (Press Volume Down + Home + Power button to go to download mode)
- Connect your phone in download mode to your computer via USB Cable.
- When Odin detects your phone (If you see a com port number written in yellow background at the top left, then your phone is detected. View image.), click Start button.
- Wait till Odin finishes the job (approx. 3-5 minutes) and when it reports ‘PASS’, you can disconnect your phone.
That’s all. You have flashed latest CWM recovery on your device.