Be careful, you need at least 160 MB FREE RAM to run the game.
“Dead Effect is pretty awesome.”-capsulecomputers.com.au 9/10
“Graphically, the game is top notch.”-toucharcade.com 4/5 Stars
“Dead Effect […] strikes an impressive balance between humor and fear”-modojo.com 4/5
ESS Meridian System: Wednesday September 7, 2045… 178 days of hibernation.
Delta 3 Chamber, Active… Tissue and vital functions Check.
Error! Disruption Detected… Critical Health Detected.
3… 2… 1… Awakening!
Something is not right, the hibernation pods are all empty. What is happening?
You are an elite member of the Unit 13. Fight for your life in a SCI-FI FPS game that will send chills down your spine.
• Grab your phone/tablet, get in control and bring infected horrors down. Your interface is zombie-shooting ready.
• An epic single player campaign awaits you with more than 5 hours of story gameplay. Space is cold and full of horrors.
• Throughout the campaign you will find new weapons and money to upgrade your armory.
• Discover the mysteries of the ESS Meridian, and wander around its impressive environments with intense background music.
• Use your special ability to slow down the time and defeat even the toughest enemies!
• Will you take up the challenge and try to defeat all your enemies in survival mode arenas? Unlock all the achievements and get all the weapons available!
Read more on Playstore
The cache for the game Dead Effect: unpack the archive folder in / sdcard / Android / obb /
– So you should get /sdcard/Android/obb/com.bulkypix.deadeffect/
– The size of the decompressed cache 405 MB
– Install apk, run the game!