This is the best things you should know first on how to make full dump or android backup. I have three possible methods which you can help you when the times need it. Actually you don’t need to be developer nor a programmer.
I also learned it from the web just want to make it easy to understand. I will teach you as the best possible and also I attached images to follow my instructions on step by step procedure. Then why do I need to backup?. Well this is one problem I’ve noticed yet few are have knowledge regarding this. Once your phone in bootloop and hardbrick due to some other reasons. Unfortunately, you need to go to your service center to fix your phone. Although I don’t want you to miss this things because this problem can waste your time, effort and also money. Then to save your phone this is your first task you should know.
Method 1. Through Custom Recovery.
I know some of you had knowledge in custom recovery. I think you are familiar in CWM or (ClockWorkMod) but you doesn’t know how to make it. Actually there are many custom recovery the best as far as I know are CWM,CTR,TWRP and Philz Touch this made by our developer in XDA. You can choose any of them or anything you want. Honestly, I can’t teach you on how to port it just because it’s more complicated. Hopefully, I can make a tutorial later on but I will teach only on how it works in your android phone. Perhaps you can request it to me to port this custom recovery just visit our thread here. This custom recovery you can backup and restore thru your phone only. I suggest you to backup your phone before to download any apps just to make it smaller in file size. Then once your phone in bootloop or softbrick you can restore it easily.
Method 2. Through MTK Droid Tools.
This one of the best tools that has a lot of features. Thanks to rua1 of XDA for this one of the most useful tools. You will need PC , MTK Driver and stable USB cord to do this method. Phone must be rooted and mtkdroid tools ask you to download busybox in playstore if needed.
1.Set your phone in USB debugging mode, then connect via USB cable.
2. Open mtkdroid tools
Click root then Grant SuperSU then wait to finish.
3. Once connected. Click Root,backup, recovery.
4. Click Backup. Then wait to finish.
5. Click To prepare blocks for Flash tool.
6. Then locate the folder created usually name of your phone and date. Located at mtkdroid folders backups.
7. Locate files.md5 then wait to finish.
8. Then folder was created name !Files_to_FlashTool. That’s it!
9. This folder can now flash thru SPFT.
Method 3. Through SPFT.
This also one of the useful tools to flash stock rom or firmware. It can backup your rom thru readback. This method is only way to get preloader which can use to fix deadboot or hardbrick.
1. Download and Install SP Flashtool in your PC.
2. Connect your phone without the battery thru USB cable into PC.
3. Open SP_Flash tool . Click Readback
4. Click Add
5. Click the line in the start address as shown below.
6. Add ROM_0 in any folder. I suggest to create new folder and place in desktop for easy to see.