Step 1:Install rashr_tool.apkStep 2: Move the recovery.img in your SDCARD outside the folder which you can see easily.
Step 3: Open Rashr Tools Grant SuperSu
Click Recovery from Storage
Then choose Recovery.img Click OK
Version 3.0 first release (11-dec-2014):
– based on cwm (cwm 22.214.171.124) and added improvements on top.
– bottom virtual navigation keys, to compensate the non-function of swipe in some phones
– a “nvram backup/restore” menu: the nvram partition will be backed up in clockworkmod/backup/.nvram/nvram-xxxxx folder as nvram.img. This will help if you lose IMEI and other communication features. It will work only if you have the nvram partition defined in recovery.fstab. If the nvram partition is damaged (as in flashing an oversized recovery) this will not help you, and you need SPFlashTools to reflash with format your phone official firmware, and after that flash this recovery, boot in recovery and restore nvram.
– a new advanced backup/restore menu
– separate power and wipe menu
– aroma file manager integration (you can flash the attached AromaFM_installer.zip in recovery, and that will place the aromafm.zip at its place).
– new GUI images, very light (the difference between non-touch modded cwm and this one is only 14 Kb, for 720×1280 resolution)
– some other.
Note: pls do not reupload without sharing my blog! Thanks.
Sir carliv of XDA for this software
Me for porting this.