Hi I made this tutorial to help those who are “bootloop” in myphone rio fun V2 Kitkat. I wrote this blog to help you how to restore your backup using CTR 2.2 that works in Rio Fun V2 Kitkat.
This Tricks are inclusive for those who has CTR only. I ported CTR 2.2 for kitkat but still can’t fix in mount cache so that backup are not fully complete and missing file like cache and nandroid.md5. You can’t restore it without this file but I have solution and tested by my member in myphone rio fun development in facebook group. So I suggest you to flash my CTR 2.2 before anything else happen in your phone like bootloop or stock only in logo because of system failures or other reasons and etc. If you don’t have CTR otherwise you need stock rom but still doesn’t have stock rom available for Rio Fun V2 Kitkat because of some other reasons.
For tutorial in my CTR 2.2 [CLICK HERE]
Rio Fun Kitkat v1.08 and v1.09
1. Go to sdcard/mmc create folder clockworkmod inside this folder create folder name backup.
2. Download my backup date 2014-12-01162016 for v1.08 or 2015-04-24.08.25.00.rar for v1.09 and nandroid.md5 then extract all.
Then move nandroid.md5 in my backup 2014-12-01162016 for v1.08 or 2015-04-24.08.25.00 for v1.09
Just like shown in image below
3. paste in folder clockworkmod/backup/2014-12-01162016 for v1.08 or 2015-04-24.08.25.00 for v1.09
4. Insert your sdcard in your phone and go to CTR or recovery mode
5. Wipe Cache and Dalvic Cache, Mount Sytem and Mount Data
6. Go to Restore and open folder 2014-12-01162016 for v1.08 or 2015-04-24.08.25.00 for v1.09 then restore!
7. When complete then reboot, if still bootloop go to CTR then factory reset!
Now your phone is working!
Note:Please give proper Credit to me and Don’t share my file without sharing my blogs! Thank you!