how to flash Cherry Mobile Omega HD 3 stock rom
Part One: Installing drivers
1. Extract the driver file.
2. Run dpinst.exe . Note that "x86" folder is for 32-bit computer while "amd64" is for 64-bit computer
3. We have to verify if the driver is installed, right-click on My Computer(WinXP)/Computer(Win7)/This PC(Win8) then Manage>Device Manager
4. Turn off your phone and remove the battery then insert back the battery again.
5. We have to first detect the phone to PC if its driver is working. Plug in the micro USB cord to your phone first but don't connect the USB cord to PC itself.
6. Timing is important! Hold volume down then immediately plug in the USB cord to your PC.
7. A poped-up notification appear to show if the drivers are successfully installed.
8. You may now remove the USB cord to the PC if success but don't remove yet the micro USB cord to your phone.
9. Now, we are ready to use Research Download!
Part Two: Using Research Download
1. Extract Research Download file
2. Extract your downloaded stock ROM file
3. Run ResearchDownload.exe
4. Click the first gear button. This will open up a browse menu. Use this to locate your .PAC file then click "Open" button.
5. Once the PAC file is loaded click play button .
6.Connect your Omega HD3 (while holding volume down)
7.You should see in research download that it has started flashing! (you can let go of the volume key now). When it is finished just press the stop button and disconnect your phone!
* After the first boot of your phone, your current internal storage is xxxGB. Before doing anything else like rooting, installing or flashing recoveries, go to Settings>Factory data reset>Factory data reset then tap Reset Phone then tap Erase everything. Your phone will reboot to recovery. Wait for erasing and it reboot automatically. After that, your internal storage restore to its default size
Final Firmware For Omega HD 3 V1 By Team YuniX [MIUI Recovery Recomended] If You are Using this Firmware, Don’t Use The Firmware Below Thanks :D
Final Firmware For Omega HD 3 By Team YuniX [TWRP Recovery For V1 Users]