How to fix bootloop Cherry Mobile Flare XL Plus
- SPFT 5.1628
- FXL+ Stock ROM v06
- VCOM or CDC Driver
- PC and FXL+
FXL+ Stock ROM v06
- Install WinRAR
- Extract/Combine the 4 rom files using WinRAR on pc
- Extract CDC/VCOM Driver
- Extract SPFT 5.1628
- Install driver CDC or VCOM (if CDC doesnt work then install VCOM or vice-versa)
- Turn off the smartphone. (Cable is not connected to the computer)
- Remove the battery and insert it again
- Connect your phone to a "stable data cable". The operating system detects a new device
- Disconnect the cable from the computer.
- Open "Flash_tool.exe"
- Once SPFT is launched, Click on the "Download" tab
- Click "Scatter-loading" and select the "MT6592_Android_scatter.txt" file (on the DATABASE folder).
- Click "Download".
- Now, Connect your phone to pc using a "stable data cable" (without battery), then while pressing "volume down", insert the battery, so the pc will easily detect your phone
- Once Flashing is completed, a "Green Circle with Check" will appear.