Tutorial on how to root Cherry Mobile Flare S4 lite and install Custom Recovery
How to root Flare S4 lite and install Custom Recovery
This tutorial teach you on how to root and Flash TWRP recovery for Flare S4 Lite.
You can use Rashr tools or Mobile uncle tools to flash. Once you have TWRP you can backup your file and can flash any ROM you want. Just follow our instruction carefully!
Flare S4 Lite
This tutorial teach you on how to root CherryMobile Flare S4 lite using updated Kingroot which can root even Android 5.1 or Lollipop version.
1. Download and Install KINGROOT4.8.0.APK
2. Open Kingroot and click Optimize Now
4. You can uninstall now other apps like Purify.
5. Download Rootchecker in Playstore to verify.
Installing Custom RecoveryRequirements:
Rename TWRP Recovery to recovery.img
1. First Back up your IMEI. Follow this procedure on How to backup IMEI.
2. Open Rashr Tools
3. Tap Recovery from storage
4. Tap recovery.img
5. Then wait! Reboot! Enjoy!