Tutorial on how to root and Flash TWRP in Lenovo a7000 plus/K3 note
How to root and Flash TWRP in Lenovo a7000 plus/K3 note
In this tutorial I will teach you on how to root Lenovo a7000plus and K3 Note via SPFT tools.
Also on how to flash TWRP recovery.
To do this you need Desktop or Laptop and working USB cord to connect in your phone.
Just download all the requirements and follow my instructions carefully.
Warning: Rooting can void your warranty! Do it at your own risk!
Download all and extract:
TWRP_22.214.171.124.rar for K3 Note
TWRP 126.96.36.199 for Lenovo A7000 plus
Installing CWM/TWRP recovery in Lenovo A7000 via SPFT
- Make sure you have enough Battery atleast 60% and above.
- Download and extract LenovoUsbDriver_1.0.14.rar then install AIO_LenovoUsbDriver_autorun_1.0.14.exe in PC
- Download and extract SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1516.00.rar and open folder then click flash_tool.exe
4. Click Scatter-loading and browse for the scatter file included in the (TWRP_188.8.131.52.rar for K3 Note) and (TWRP 184.108.40.206 for Lenovo A7000 plus) then click (MT6752_Android_scatter)
.5. Make sure flashing mode is set to "Download Only" and check mark only on the Recovery.
7. Plug and connect Lenovo A7000 Plus to PC /computer via USB cable without unplugging battery and without pressing any button.
8. Wait some time to receive notification Download OK and green check icon
9. Done, please unplug the Lenovo A7000 plus of PC / computer and into TWRP Recovery by pressing and holding all buttons (volume up + power button + volume down) until the TWRP appear. done!
ROOT way through TWRP
Then download Root checker in Playstore to verified. Enjoy!
You can watch the tutorial in Youtube
Credits: Nigel Esteves
Note: Do not update via OTA. Please unroot first.