TUTORIAL ON HOW TO CALIBRATE YOUR BATTERY STAT
How to calibrate your battery stat
Plenty of people they don't know how to calibrate their battery esp. in android phone. A lot of them encounter failed in battery stat like example instead of 10% it turns to 50-100% after a few minutes of charging. Sometimes it drains rapidly even on 20-50% battery stat. This is consider a fake or false battery stat either has a problem possible in your battery.
The Android operating system has a setting called Battery Stats which indicates the battery capacity, when it is full or empty. The problem is that it sometimes become corrupted and starts displaying data that isn’t real, which causes the phone to turn off before reaching the 0%. The process of calibrating the battery would correct the information. To do this you need to fix it by calibrating in order to have ideal battery stat. There's a numerous tutorial in entire web but this method that will teach you is 100% tested by me and our member in facebook group.
1. Drain battery of newly bought Android phone to 10% below (ATLEAST 10% REMAINING BATTERY LIFE)
2. Charge your android phone while on OFF status until it reach 100% full battery stat.
3. Once Fully charged, Remove the Charger into the phone. Then Turn On the Phone.
Then hang the phone while in ON status for atleast 30 MINUTES.
Note: DON'T USE OR DONT DO ANYTHING IN YOUR PHONE.
4. After 30 minutes, Either battery life decline or not, Plug again your Charger into the Phone and CHARGE again for another 30 MINUTES.
Note: DON'T DO ANYTHING IN YOUR PHONE.
5. Once Charging is Finished, You can use your Phone now.
Battery is already Calibrated!
Note: Use this calibration only once to prevent battery issue.