[ROM] CyanogenMod 11 Ported to Lynx (mt6592)
● Real CyanogenMod compiled from source
● Google Apps Integrated and working
● Added important apps already
● Android 4.4.4
● Init.d tweaks
● Pure CyanogenMod with no modding
● Dual Sim functionality
● Dual Sim data working
● CM Theme Engine support
● Based on Stable Snapshot CM11 of CyanogenMod ported from Xperia SP (HuaShan)
● Amazing RAM Management
● No Bloatwares
● Good Battery BackupAnd much more!
You should be rooted and have custom recovery installed.
1) Download ROM
2) Keep it SD card and reboot to recovery.
3) Flash the ROM. No need to wipe anything though if you want you can but this ROM will do itself.
4) Will work with any recovery TWRP or CTR or CWM. Use your preferred recovery.
5) Reboot and enjoy
● Everything, bluetooth, WiFi, Camera, Audio etc.
BUGS & TROUBLESHOOTING
● Your internal memory will be swapped with your external due to issue with boot.img trying to fix it. No worries though no data loss will occur. Make sure to keep your nandroid backup. If you have a 8 GB or 16 GB or more SD card then all good.
● When you are on a call after you are finished the screen lights are not turned on (firstly reboot twice after first boot, this will automatically fix any issue) for this goto Settings->Buttons->Choose power key ends call. Keep patience after enabling this feature and then make sure to remember this.
● No 3G option on SIM 2, only GPRS works. Don't worry though both sim work just fine.
● In some cases you may hear no ringtone on incoming calls, (might) activate vibration for this issue.
● No mass storage present only mtp and camera.
● Video Recording shows on inbuilt camera but doesn't start, Use 3rd party camera apps.
● Sound Recorder app shows "Internal Application Error", use 3rd party apps.
● Offline charging animation not working (for Lynx)
No other bugs.
Q) I cannot wake my screen up after the call?
A) Keep pressed your power key for a long time (10-20 secs) and then read BUGS section.
Q) Will it work on my device?
A) No, you can't, it's only for Lynx and other same phone as Ulefone Be Pure.
Q) Can I port your ROM?
A) Of course. Sharing is Caring Feel free to port and mod just give proper credits
Q) I have this particular problem not mentioned?
A) Reply here and I will solve it.
@wsm for his CM11 for Elephone P5000
@CyanogenMod for the ROM
@pintothakur007 for his port for MMX Nitro
@carliv for his recovery
@jhommark (Dev/Porter for SKK Mobile Lynx)
XDA for it's awesomeness
MediaTek for never sharing sources XOLO for the device
If I left anyone please tell me I will add your name.
Tech N You
Jhommark Macasaet (Nameless Porting Team)
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x
KitKatROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod Snapshot M11