Tutorial on How to change your Contacts Background
This my third part of modding tutorial. You can learn how to change your contact background also your dial pad and you can change any images you want like in this images below. I choose cutest anime or anything you want. I also provided my sample contacts.apk at the download link to make it easy for you to understand. You need to back up first before to proceed in this tutorial it is possible that you can encounter an error if this happen you can restore your backup. So just follow it carefully.
I am not resposible for any damage or soft/hard brick will happened to your device!
1. Go to rootexplorer. Navigate to system/apps or system/priv-app then copy and extract your Contacts.Apk in MMC/SDCARD
2. Go to MMC > SpeedSoftware > Extracted > Contact.Apk > res > Drawable-nodpi
3. Go To Drawable-nodpi
For modding dial pad:
1. Go To Drawable-hdpi Or Drawable-xhdpi It Depends On Your Phone
2. After Edit press Back You will see Res folder. Then Zip it .
3. Go To zip Rename to Apk.
4. Copy and Paste in System Apps folder
5. Long press and change permission. into rw-r-r
6. Now Reboot .That's it!
Sample contacts.apk: [CLICKHERE]