Stockrom for Equinox Night and fix Bootloop via SPFT
FLASHING WHOLE STOCK ROMthis will reset everything except the files in your SD card! what will be erased includes your recovery, your data files, your custom partitions, your custom system (rom)
I am not resposible for any damage or soft/hard brick will happened to your device!
1. First of all open SP Flash Tool, then click Scatter-loading button to load the correct scatter file "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc" inside your stock rom folder
--> some file are checked, while others are not .. DON'T CHECK and UNCHECK items if you don't know what's up :) just proceed to 2.
2. Now, turn off your phone (it will vibrate once it is fully turned off)
3. Immediately Press F9 (or hit Download button on SP flash tool), then confirm and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
4. The process will start and a red progress bar will appear.
* If the charging battery icon appears instead, remove USB cable then repeat step 3, but if the flashing proceeds, DO NOT REMOVE THE USB CABLE
5. After the red progress bar is complete, next comes a purple progress bar and then the Yellow one (w/c means it is flashing the files)
6. When the yellow bar is complete, you'll get a popup with a green circle and Download OK message
7. Flashing is done, and you successfully flashed the stock rom
8. When the phone starts, it will TAKE AWHILE (wait for it)
9. Go to settings ->backup and reset -> Factory Data Reset -> Reset Phone
10. Now when your phone is already up and running, Check your IMEI by dialing *#06# , check if the 2 IMEIs are the original ones from your box or back of your phone behind the battery, if not, restore your IMEI using MTKdroid tools
TESTED AND WORKING!
CREDITS TO OXL GROUP AND TO SIR ARES ESCUDERO FOR THE GUIDE!