Aparted apps to partition your SDcard
This are most easiest way to partition your sdcard. You don't need PC like minitool to partition your sdcard. I'm using 4gb mmc class4 in this tutorial.
Note: unmount your sdcard in storage settings
1. Install Aparted then Grant SuperSU
2. Click Tools Check Part 1 then choose DELETE click APPLY
3. Click (+) button twice to get PART 1 and PART2
4. Part 1 select Fat32 size 2000MB
5. Part 2 select ext2 size 2000MB or 1929 as shown in image below.
6. Click Apply changes then show "SD card will be erased!" just click ok
then wait show "Do you want to change the default write disk" click CANCEL
Congrats!You will notice that your sdcard are already has partition
7. Install Link2sd Open ang Grant SuperSU
Select ext2 then Reboot
For unli internal proceed this [Click Here] or follow this procedure bellow